Russia refuses Ukrainian wagons
The Russian budget organization "Register of Certification on the Federal Railway Transport" suspended the certificate the Kryukov Railway Car Building Works.
The BBC Ukraine reports about this.
According to the Register representatives, the certificate has been suspended since September 25 for cement cars, high-sided wagons, grain hoppers, silo wagons, closed cars, cars for alumina and aluminum and other freight cars.
The suspension of the certificate is associated with the accident of the freight train in the Volga region on August 16, which occurred due to breakage of the side frame made in 2010 in the absence of the Russian certificate of conformity.
The enterprise does not comment on the situation.
Adapted from Ukrinform
More on the topic
- 19.12.2013 Russia to buy $15bln in Ukrainian bonds
- 18.12.2013 Putin: Russia could use defense capacities of Ukraine
- 18.12.2013 Putin: Moscow, Kyiv did not discuss Ukraine's accession to Customs Union
- 16.12.2013 Medvedev urges Ukraine to overcome "tectonic split"
- 29.11.2013 State Duma wants new strategic partnership deal between Russia, Ukraine
- 06.11.2013 Russian business sees benefits from Ukraine's association with EU
- 01.11.2013 Ukraine to demand introduction of transition period for making foreign passports to travel to Russia - MFA
- 16.10.2013 Russia suggests analyzing jointly all possible risks through signing the Association Agreement between Ukraine and EU
- 27.09.2013 Ukraine, Russia will continue discussions on joint production of AN-124 Ruslan in October
- 10.09.2013 Russia refuses to use Ukrainian Nitka naval pilot training site
- 09.09.2013 WTO to help Ukraine settle disputes with Russia
- 06.09.2013 Sberbank of Russia wants to raise panic in Ukraine with its forecasts, analyst says