Blaсkseafor ships start next phase of activation
August 27 Blaсkseafor ships completed visit to Novorosiysk port (Russian Federation) and started to accomplish further tasks. The ships will execute different scheduled exercises in the sea. From August 30 through September 3 the ships will visit Turkey.
2013 August activation was launched on August 14 in Sevastopol. On August 17, the command powers were officially transferred to the Ukrainian party from the Turkish party. The activation is realized under command of Rear Admiral Andriy Tarasov (Ukrainian Navy).
Adapted from MoD Ukraine
More on the topic
- 15.08.2013 BLACKSEAFOR ships arrived to Sevastopol
- 14.08.2013 BLAСKSEAFOR visit Sevastopol
- 11.06.2013 Sevastopol: Meeting of the planning group of BLACKSEAFOR Cooperation Task Group
- 18.05.2013 Black Sea Navy commanders meet in Crimea
- 12.04.2013 Blackseafor naval group arrives in Constanta port
- 12.04.2013 Blackseafor completes sea drills
- 04.04.2013 BLACKSEAFOR activities to take place between April 5 and 23 in 5 phases