BLACKSEAFOR ships arrived to Sevastopol
Wednesday, August 14. BLACKSEAFOR ships arrived to Sevastopol.
The communications system ‘computer-computer’ FORESC is equipped on the ships to enable the information exchange during the execution of tasks at sea.
The BLACKSEAFOR leaders gave press conference on Slavutych ship. The BLACKSEAFOR commander Capt 1st Rank Andriy Tarasov (Ukrainian Navy) and ships commanders made the protocol visits to the Ukrainian Navy Command and the Leaders of Sevastopol City Administration.
Acting Commander of Ukrainian Navy Vice Admiral Sergiy Elisyeyv expressed satisfaction with the state of development of relationship under the BLACKSEAFOR Treaty and certitude that during this activation the sailors will gain new experience of cooperation to contribute to further strengthening the confidence and stability in the Black Sea region.
The activation will last till September 3.
Adapted from mil.gov.ua
More on the topic
- 28.08.2013 Blaсkseafor ships start next phase of activation
- 14.08.2013 BLAСKSEAFOR visit Sevastopol
- 11.06.2013 Sevastopol: Meeting of the planning group of BLACKSEAFOR Cooperation Task Group
- 18.05.2013 Black Sea Navy commanders meet in Crimea
- 12.04.2013 Blackseafor naval group arrives in Constanta port
- 12.04.2013 Blackseafor completes sea drills
- 04.04.2013 BLACKSEAFOR activities to take place between April 5 and 23 in 5 phases