Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism initiates termination of contracts with users of 39 beaches
The Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism has initiated the termination of contracts for beach operation with contractors, failing to carry out the measures to prepare these territories for operation during the high season.
According to Crimean Minister of Resorts and Tourism Alexander Liyev, this year a number of facilities have not executed beach passports; have not examined the bottom, and have not organized the renovation of the infrastructure after the winter period.
In this connection the Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism has initiated the termination of contracts with such users.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 12.07.2013 23 specialized beaches for persons with limited abilities work in the Crimea
- 25.06.2013 Eight Crimean beaches got certificates and service category flags
- 31.05.2013 Crimean beaches are exempt from unauthorized construction
- 30.05.2013 Vacationers of the Feodosiya region will be able to rest at 32 beaches
- 29.05.2013 Eighth free of charge beach to be opened in Eupatoria
- 21.04.2013 Feodosiya beaches to be prepared for the summer season by May