Feodosiya beaches to be prepared for the summer season by May
Beach renters in Feodosiya must complete their preparation for the summer season by May 1.
Any beach entry shall present information about the renter, working hours, hot line number, beach classification, and a plate, confirming the free of charge entry.
The plans are that the city will have 32 operating beaches, and the Feodosiya region territory will have 74 beaches, open for the public.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 17.07.2013 Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism initiates termination of contracts with users of 39 beaches
- 12.07.2013 23 specialized beaches for persons with limited abilities work in the Crimea
- 25.06.2013 Eight Crimean beaches got certificates and service category flags
- 31.05.2013 Crimean beaches are exempt from unauthorized construction
- 30.05.2013 Vacationers of the Feodosiya region will be able to rest at 32 beaches
- 29.05.2013 Eighth free of charge beach to be opened in Eupatoria