23 specialized beaches for persons with limited abilities work in the Crimea
At present coastal settlements of the Crimea operate 23 beaches, having special conditions for persons with limited abilities.
According to the Department Manager of the Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism Vera Kulichenko, these beaches have special ramps, and beach employees and lifeguards are obliged to help people with limited abilities. At certain beaches lavatories and special descents to the sea have been arranged for the handicapped persons.
“Yevpatoria and Saki are the most accessible Crimean cities for visits of handicapped persons, where almost all facilities have been adapted for them”, – Vera Kulichenko has added.
Crimean Minister of Resorts and Tourism Alexander has stated that all beaches, being opened art the territory of the peninsula, must be adapted for the convenience of handicapped people: “This is a mandatory condition for all beaches of the Autonomy. It is not always fulfilled, but we are going to work on that”.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 17.07.2013 Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism initiates termination of contracts with users of 39 beaches
- 25.06.2013 Eight Crimean beaches got certificates and service category flags
- 31.05.2013 Crimean beaches are exempt from unauthorized construction
- 30.05.2013 Vacationers of the Feodosiya region will be able to rest at 32 beaches
- 29.05.2013 Eighth free of charge beach to be opened in Eupatoria
- 21.04.2013 Feodosiya beaches to be prepared for the summer season by May