Eighth free of charge beach to be opened in Eupatoria
A new communal beach will be opened in Eupatoria in the near future.
The beach with the total area of 4027 square meters will be opened at Kyiv Street (the former beach of the «Almaznyy» holiday hotel). It will be recorded to the balance sheet of the communal company «Kurzal».
According to Eupatoria Vice-Mayor Sergey Strelbitskiy, the work on the opening of communal beaches has been carried out for several years already: «We take away beaches, where rent agreements are to expire soon, or which are under the private form of ownership, and return them to the communal property».
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 17.07.2013 Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism initiates termination of contracts with users of 39 beaches
- 12.07.2013 23 specialized beaches for persons with limited abilities work in the Crimea
- 25.06.2013 Eight Crimean beaches got certificates and service category flags
- 31.05.2013 Crimean beaches are exempt from unauthorized construction
- 30.05.2013 Vacationers of the Feodosiya region will be able to rest at 32 beaches
- 21.04.2013 Feodosiya beaches to be prepared for the summer season by May