Crimean beaches are exempt from unauthorized construction
Beach territories of the Chornomorsk and Leninsky districts are exempt from unauthorized construction objects.
Almost 2 hectares of the coast in the Chornomorsk district were exempt from fenced unauthorized construction objects by the order of the Public Prosecutor’s office.
The Public Prosecutor’s office of the Leninsky district has established that «Parus» boat cooperative had illegally occupied metal garages at the beach area between Shcholkine and Mysove. Almost 200 structures have been erected at the area of 0.5 hectares without any permission. All structures are taken away from the beach territory by the order of the Public Prosecutor’s office.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 17.07.2013 Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism initiates termination of contracts with users of 39 beaches
- 12.07.2013 23 specialized beaches for persons with limited abilities work in the Crimea
- 25.06.2013 Eight Crimean beaches got certificates and service category flags
- 30.05.2013 Vacationers of the Feodosiya region will be able to rest at 32 beaches
- 29.05.2013 Eighth free of charge beach to be opened in Eupatoria
- 21.04.2013 Feodosiya beaches to be prepared for the summer season by May