Vacationers of the Feodosiya region will be able to rest at 32 beaches
32 beaches will operated at the territory of the Crimean the Feodosiya region during the high season.
«Our region has the largest number of general-purpose beaches, and their accessibility is one of the best in the Crimea», – Olga Polunina, Manager of the Resort and Tourism Department at the Feodosiya City Council, has noted.
According to the renters of beaches, 887 thousand hryvnya were spent for preparation of beaches for the season of 2013.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 17.07.2013 Crimean Ministry of Resorts and Tourism initiates termination of contracts with users of 39 beaches
- 12.07.2013 23 specialized beaches for persons with limited abilities work in the Crimea
- 25.06.2013 Eight Crimean beaches got certificates and service category flags
- 31.05.2013 Crimean beaches are exempt from unauthorized construction
- 29.05.2013 Eighth free of charge beach to be opened in Eupatoria
- 21.04.2013 Feodosiya beaches to be prepared for the summer season by May