Russia to make observation plan in Turkey
Russian military inspectors will make an observation flight in Turkey on November 12-16 in an An-30B, starting at the Turkish Airport of Eskishehir with a range of 1,500 km, RIA Novosti reports.
Turkish specialists will also be onboard to check use of monitoring equipment according to the International Treaty on Open Skies.
It will be the 35th flight of Russian specialists according to the treaty. 34 countries have joined the treaty, Russia ratified it on May 26, 2001.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 04.07.2013 Turkey calls on Russia to clarify S-300 deal with Syria
- 18.04.2013 Russia and Turkey to enhance ties
- 30.11.2012 Putin will visit Turkey on December 3
- 14.11.2012 Krasnodar may find twin city in Turkey
- 18.10.2012 Russia to target Turkey with anti-aircraft missiles
- 09.10.2012 Gazprom boosts gas supply to Turkey 60% due to pipeline explosion
- 01.10.2012 Turkish plane to make observation flight in Russia