Krasnodar may find twin city in Turkey
Krasnodar Mayor Vladimir Yevlanov has met Turkish Consul General in Novorossiysk Beste Pehlivan Sun and discussed opening of an office of the Krasnodar Territory in Turkey, Yuga.ru reports.
Yevlanov proposed finding a twin city of Krasnodar in Turkey with similar territorial and economic peculiarities.
Pehlivan Sun assured that all efforts will be made to improve ties of the Russian region and Turkey. She reminded about successful cooperation of Novorossiysk and Samsun.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 04.07.2013 Turkey calls on Russia to clarify S-300 deal with Syria
- 18.04.2013 Russia and Turkey to enhance ties
- 30.11.2012 Putin will visit Turkey on December 3
- 13.11.2012 Russia to make observation plan in Turkey
- 18.10.2012 Russia to target Turkey with anti-aircraft missiles
- 09.10.2012 Gazprom boosts gas supply to Turkey 60% due to pipeline explosion
- 01.10.2012 Turkish plane to make observation flight in Russia