Turkish plane to make observation flight in Russia
Turkish and Norwegian inspectors will make an observation flight in Russia, according to the Open Skies Treaty, RIA Novosti reports.
A CN-235 will make the flight on October 1-5, 2012.
The Open Skies Treaty was signed by 27 members of the OSCE in Helsinki on March 24, 1992. Russia ratified the treaty on May 26, 2001. The treaty has 34 signees.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 04.07.2013 Turkey calls on Russia to clarify S-300 deal with Syria
- 18.04.2013 Russia and Turkey to enhance ties
- 30.11.2012 Putin will visit Turkey on December 3
- 14.11.2012 Krasnodar may find twin city in Turkey
- 13.11.2012 Russia to make observation plan in Turkey
- 18.10.2012 Russia to target Turkey with anti-aircraft missiles
- 09.10.2012 Gazprom boosts gas supply to Turkey 60% due to pipeline explosion