Turkey calls on Russia to clarify S-300 deal with Syria
Turkey has called on Russia to clarify the country's S-300 deal with Syria, Turkish Ambassador to Russia Aydın Sezgin says.
"We have no certain data about this issues and we have asked the Russian authorities to provide us with the information concerning this deal," he said.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 18.04.2013 Russia and Turkey to enhance ties
- 30.11.2012 Putin will visit Turkey on December 3
- 14.11.2012 Krasnodar may find twin city in Turkey
- 13.11.2012 Russia to make observation plan in Turkey
- 18.10.2012 Russia to target Turkey with anti-aircraft missiles
- 09.10.2012 Gazprom boosts gas supply to Turkey 60% due to pipeline explosion
- 01.10.2012 Turkish plane to make observation flight in Russia