Moscow to open information center for moldovans to work in Russia
An information center for persons wishing to go to Russia for work will be opened in Chisinau with the assistance of the Russia’s Federal Migration Service (FMS), the Russian Federation’s Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Republic of Moldova, Farit Muhametshin and Moldovan Minister of Labor, Social Protection and Family Valentina Buliga have agreed during their meeting.
At this Center, citizens of Moldova will be given all-out information about the Russian labor legislation, foreigners’ employment conditions, Russian labor market specifics etc.
During the meeting, the parties discussed topical questions of Moldo-Russian cooperation in the social insurance fields, and shared the opinion that it is absolutely necessary to complete, within a shortest-possible time, all domestic procedures that need to be done to conclude The Agreement between the Governments of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Moldova on Cooperation in the Sphere of Labor Migration and on Temporary Activities of Labor Migrants in the Territories of Russia and Moldova.
The two countries are projecting to sign this Agreement during the Chisinau session of the Moldova-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission for Trade and Economic Cooperation to be held on November 15-16.
Valentina Buliga and familiarization exchanged opinions on the interaction of the Russian Embassy and the Moldovan Ministry on matters of rendering assistance to socially vulnerable population groups in Moldova – children from large, needy and problematic families, to Second World War veterans of the Soviet armed forces, and to labor veterans.
Adapted from Infotag
More on the topic
- 02.10.2013 Leanca, Medvedev discuss measures to resume wine trade
- 05.09.2013 President comments on Moldovan-Russian relations’ evolution
- 09.08.2013 Russian ammunition must be removed from Kolbasna in any way – Defense Minister
- 25.01.2013 Moldovan envoy to Russia hands accreditation letters
- 25.12.2012 Moldova, Russia extend their gas contracts for another year
- 10.12.2012 Moldova likely to buy cheaper Russian gas in 2013
- 23.10.2012 Moldova appoints new ambassador to Russia
- 09.10.2012 New customs terminal for Moldovan wine opens in Russia's Bryansk