Leanca, Medvedev discuss measures to resume wine trade
On Monday evening, Moldovan Prime Minister Iurie Leanca had a telephone talk with his Russian colleague Dmitry Medvedev to describe the measures, which the Moldovan side has already undertaken and is continuing to take to resume the exportation of Moldovan wines to the Russian market.
According to the Moldovan governmental press service, the interlocutors «pointed out with satisfaction the work being done by Moldovan and Russian experts in this field, and expressed mutual interestedness in a soonest-possible solution of this problem».
Iurie Leanca spoke out for further perfecting the legal frames for the social protection of Moldova citizens working in Russia.
Iurie Leanca and Dmitry Medvedev discussed also the questions of cooperation in the energy field, the agenda of reciprocal visits, and the Transnistrian question.
Adapted from Infotag
More on the topic
- 05.09.2013 President comments on Moldovan-Russian relations’ evolution
- 09.08.2013 Russian ammunition must be removed from Kolbasna in any way – Defense Minister
- 25.01.2013 Moldovan envoy to Russia hands accreditation letters
- 25.12.2012 Moldova, Russia extend their gas contracts for another year
- 10.12.2012 Moldova likely to buy cheaper Russian gas in 2013
- 02.11.2012 Moscow to open information center for moldovans to work in Russia
- 23.10.2012 Moldova appoints new ambassador to Russia
- 09.10.2012 New customs terminal for Moldovan wine opens in Russia's Bryansk