Moldova appoints new ambassador to Russia
Andrei Galbur will be appointed Moldova's ambassador to the Russian Federation, Prime Minister Vlad Filat said on 22 October.
Filat said that all procedures needed to appoint Galbur as Moldova's ambassador in Moscow had been already launched. Andrei Galbur has the necessary qualification.
Andrei Galbur has been heading a department at the Foreign and European Integration Ministry since 2005.
The post of Moldova's ambassador to the Russian Federation has been vacant since April 2012, when former Ambassador Andrei Neguta was recalled.
Adapted from: MOLDPRES
More on the topic
- 02.10.2013 Leanca, Medvedev discuss measures to resume wine trade
- 05.09.2013 President comments on Moldovan-Russian relations’ evolution
- 09.08.2013 Russian ammunition must be removed from Kolbasna in any way – Defense Minister
- 25.01.2013 Moldovan envoy to Russia hands accreditation letters
- 25.12.2012 Moldova, Russia extend their gas contracts for another year
- 10.12.2012 Moldova likely to buy cheaper Russian gas in 2013
- 02.11.2012 Moscow to open information center for moldovans to work in Russia
- 09.10.2012 New customs terminal for Moldovan wine opens in Russia's Bryansk