Turkey and EU to ink visa and readmission agreements
Turkey and the EU will hold the first meeting of EU Visa Liberalization Dialogue on Monday, Anadolu Agency reported.
An agreement protocol on visa liberalization talks and the readmission agreement will also be signed at Ankara Palas on Monday.
The visa liberalization dialogue meeting will be attended by Turkish EU Minister and Chief Negotiator Egemen Bagis, Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Interior Minister Muammer Guler and EU Commissioner of Interior Affairs Cecilia Malmstrom.
Following the meeting, Davutoglu and Mamlstrom will sign the Turkey-EU visa liberalization agreement protocol.
Meanwhile, Turkey-EU readmission agreement will be signed by Muammer Guler and Malmstrom.
Adapted from TODAY.AZ
More on the topic
- 05.12.2013 Turkey, EU to have crucial visa sitting this month
- 08.11.2013 Turkish minister stresses "losing" EU without Turkey
- 23.09.2013 Turkey may never become EU member: Minister
- 18.09.2013 Ukrainian government approves draft Association Agreement with EU
- 06.08.2013 Ergenekon arrests show democracy’s development in Turkey says minister
- 25.06.2013 Turkey's accession to get green light from EU ministers
- 19.06.2013 Turkey-EU ties may downgrade – ruling party
- 05.02.2013 Erdogan: Time to make a decision on EU bid
- 17.10.2012 Turkey accuses EU of hypocrisy