Ukrainian government approves draft Association Agreement with EU
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on Wednesday approved the draft Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union, the press service of the Cabinet of Ministers has told Ukrinform.
"The government has just approved the draft Association Agreement with the EU," a government spokesman told reporters on Wednesday.
More on the topic
- 16.12.2013 Turkey and EU to ink visa and readmission agreements
- 05.12.2013 Turkey, EU to have crucial visa sitting this month
- 08.11.2013 Turkish minister stresses "losing" EU without Turkey
- 23.09.2013 Turkey may never become EU member: Minister
- 06.08.2013 Ergenekon arrests show democracy’s development in Turkey says minister
- 25.06.2013 Turkey's accession to get green light from EU ministers
- 19.06.2013 Turkey-EU ties may downgrade – ruling party
- 05.02.2013 Erdogan: Time to make a decision on EU bid
- 17.10.2012 Turkey accuses EU of hypocrisy