Chinese market to become more open to Moldovan wines
The Chinese market continues to open to Moldovan wines, after a cooperation agreement with Hunan Moldova Wine Sales Limited Company, a Chinese company specialized in Moldovan wines imports, was signed at the Agriculture and Food Industry Ministry November 1.
According to Agriculture and Food Industry Ministry Advisor Constantin Rotaru, after signing this agreement, the quantity of Moldovan wine exported to the Chinese market would significantly increase.
Agriculture and Food Industry Minister Vasile Bumacov, who signed the agreement on behalf of Moldova, noted the importance of the Chinese market for Moldovan winemakers, a huge market, which would largely solve the problem of Moldovan wines exports. "For this, it is necessary for our winemakers to deliver high quality products, which, being appreciated in China, will take their deserved place on the Chinese market" said the minister.
Bumacov prompted present representatives of the companies that produce and export wine, to undertake all measures to expand cooperation with the Chinese partners, in order to have as many Chinese consumers of Moldovan wine as possible, in the near future.
Adapted from Moldpres
More on the topic
- 19.12.2013 EU Council confirms opening of European market for Moldovan wines from january 2014
- 08.11.2013 Virtual Moldovan wines map launched
- 30.10.2013 Wine festival to be held in Gagauzia next sunday
- 25.10.2013 Moldovan wines are in high demand in Czechia
- 16.10.2013 Rospotrebnadzor head says Russian market not to be immediately open for Moldovan wines
- 15.10.2013 Moldovan companies likely to return to Russian market in November, bans to be reintroduced - Russian expert
- 03.10.2013 Prime Leanca calls on moldovans in Italy to advocate Moldovan wine
- 26.09.2013 European Commission decides to liberalize EU market for Moldovan wine – Commissioner Ciolos
- 18.09.2013 Moldovan, German officials address cooperation, assistance, investments
- 13.09.2013 National Vine and Wine Bureau created in Moldova
- 13.09.2013 Romania to significantly increase Moldovan wine import following Russian embargo
- 13.09.2013 Belarus bans Moldovan wines re-export to Russia