Wine festival to be held in Gagauzia next sunday
he Wine Festival-2013 "GAGAUZ SARABIN YORTUSU" will be held in the Gagauz Autonomy this upcoming Sunday, on November 3.
The festival will take place in the central square of the Gagauz capital – Comrat. Within the frameworks of this event, the best wine-makers of the autonomy will be awarded prizes in six nominations.
A Grand Prix will be granted for ‘special merits in the development of the vine-growing and wine-making sector’ in the region. The local authorities have also prepared a contest entitled ‘Best Courtyard’ for the region’s peasant farms. In the evening, the guests and participants in the festival will be invited to attend a concert.
Adapted from Infotag
More on the topic
- 19.12.2013 EU Council confirms opening of European market for Moldovan wines from january 2014
- 08.11.2013 Virtual Moldovan wines map launched
- 04.11.2013 Chinese market to become more open to Moldovan wines
- 25.10.2013 Moldovan wines are in high demand in Czechia
- 16.10.2013 Rospotrebnadzor head says Russian market not to be immediately open for Moldovan wines
- 15.10.2013 Moldovan companies likely to return to Russian market in November, bans to be reintroduced - Russian expert
- 03.10.2013 Prime Leanca calls on moldovans in Italy to advocate Moldovan wine
- 26.09.2013 European Commission decides to liberalize EU market for Moldovan wine – Commissioner Ciolos
- 18.09.2013 Moldovan, German officials address cooperation, assistance, investments
- 13.09.2013 National Vine and Wine Bureau created in Moldova
- 13.09.2013 Romania to significantly increase Moldovan wine import following Russian embargo
- 13.09.2013 Belarus bans Moldovan wines re-export to Russia