Government, Shell to sign deal on gas exploration, production in Ukraine, PM Azarov says
The Government of Ukraine and Shell on September 13 will sign an operating agreement for the exploration and production of gas in Ukraine, Prime Minister Mykola Azarov announced this at a Cabinet of Ministers meeting on Wednesday.
"An operating agreement will be signed with Shell at the end of the week during the official visit of the Prime Minister of Ukraine to the Kingdom of the Netherlands, which will launch the practical work of the transnational corporation for the exploration and production of gas in Ukraine," Azarov said.
A reminder that Ukraine and Shell signed a production sharing agreement on shale gas extraction at the Yuzivska area, located in Kharkiv and Donetsk regions.
Adapted from Ukrinform
More on the topic
- 29.11.2013 Ukraine will sign gas contract with Slovakia next week – Stavytsky
- 14.11.2013 Ukraine triples gas supplies from Europe
- 06.11.2013 Ukraine will sign agreement on Skifska field development in November - Stavytsky
- 06.11.2013 Ukraine, Chevron sign hydrocarbon sharing agreement
- 05.11.2013 Ukraine, Croatia to sign memorandum on Adriatic Gas Corridor Nov. 5
- 04.11.2013 Ukraine plans to sign PSA with Eni and EDF on Black Sea shelf by 2014
- 30.10.2013 Ukraine reopens gas imports via Poland
- 28.10.2013 Ukraine to get gas along Adriatic corridor via Croatia, Hungary
- 17.10.2013 Ukraine hopes to get five billion cubic meters of shale gas in next five years
- 04.10.2013 Ukraine invites Japan to participate in construction of LNG terminal
- 03.10.2013 Government plans to sign agreement with ExxonMobil in October
- 01.10.2013 Ukraine further cuts Russian gas consumption