Port of Taman expansion plan takes shape
Russian government has published an order on expansion of the port of Taman territory.
The expansion will be carried out by inclusion in its boundaries of land located in the vicinity of Cape Tuzla, as well as through land reclamation: all this for creation of an artificial territory for dry cargo port area that will have annual capacity of 93,8 million tonnes of cargo.
Russian Transportation Ministry was instructed to provide in a six-month period the draft project of the government on changes to the boundaries of the port of Taman.
Adapted from portnews
More on the topic
- 15.01.2014 Throughput of Russian seaports up 3.9% to 589 mln t in 2013
- 17.12.2013 Tuapse Export Terminal's property put up for auction again
- 26.11.2013 RF government decree approves changing of Taman port boundaries
- 25.11.2013 Throughput of Tamanneftegaz terminal to double by 2015
- 13.11.2013 BOD of NCSP adjusted the company’s development concept till 2018
- 08.11.2013 NCSP posts RUB 1.75 bln of net loss in Jan-Oct’13
- 25.10.2013 Throughput of Taganrog Commercial Seaport down 15% to 994,000 t in Jan-Sep’13
- 17.10.2013 NCSP Group turnover in 9 months of 2013 amounted to 106.5 mln tonnes
- 04.10.2013 Customs office opens in port Taman
- 26.09.2013 Project of OTECO-Portservice terminal in Taman to apply for state environmental approval in 2014
- 23.09.2013 State Expertise approval of Taman port’s dry cargo district expected in mid October’13
- 17.09.2013 Throughput of NCSP Group down 12.3% to 94.6 mln t in Jan-Aug’13