Liquefied gas processing terminal to be located at Yuzhny Port
American Excelerate Energy LP has sent the technical report to the Ukrainian party, confirming the possibility of location of FSRU platform for liquefied gas reception and processing at Yuzhny Port of the Odessa region.
Such information has been announced by the Manager of the State Agency on Investments and National Projects Management Vladislav Kaskiv.
“As it has been expected, the Excelerate conclusion has confirmed that FSRU platform may be located at Yuzhny Port waters. Therefore, our negotiations with Excelerate Energy move to the commercial stage and must be completed with the signature of the FSRU platform supply agreement”, - Mr. Kaskiv has noted.
According to the analysis, conducted by Excelerate Energy LP, the existing infrastructure of the port has technical capabilities to receive vessels of the respective class (with the length of up to 300 m and 11.5-12.5 m draught), and it may be used for location of the FSRU-technology.
More on the topic
- 29.11.2013 Ukraine will sign gas contract with Slovakia next week – Stavytsky
- 14.11.2013 Ukraine triples gas supplies from Europe
- 06.11.2013 Ukraine will sign agreement on Skifska field development in November - Stavytsky
- 06.11.2013 Ukraine, Chevron sign hydrocarbon sharing agreement
- 05.11.2013 Ukraine, Croatia to sign memorandum on Adriatic Gas Corridor Nov. 5
- 04.11.2013 Ukraine plans to sign PSA with Eni and EDF on Black Sea shelf by 2014
- 30.10.2013 Ukraine reopens gas imports via Poland
- 28.10.2013 Ukraine to get gas along Adriatic corridor via Croatia, Hungary
- 17.10.2013 Ukraine hopes to get five billion cubic meters of shale gas in next five years
- 04.10.2013 Ukraine invites Japan to participate in construction of LNG terminal
- 03.10.2013 Government plans to sign agreement with ExxonMobil in October
- 01.10.2013 Ukraine further cuts Russian gas consumption