Georgia, Azerbaijan ink paper on emergency response
Georgia and Azerbaijan have signed an agreement on cooperation between two countries' governments today to avoid the consequences of emergency situations, their limitation and facilitation.
Georgian Interior Minister Irakli Garibashvili and Azerbaijani Minister of Emergency Situations Kamaladdin Heydarov signed the document in Tbilisi.
The Azerbaijani minister paid a return two-day visit to Georgia at the head of an official delegation.
The parties held a meeting after the signing of the agreement and discussed bilateral relations in the field of emergency situation prevention and liquidation of their consequences.
Colonel-General Heydarov will visit a training base of emergency management under the Georgian Interior Ministry and exercises.
He will be also familiar with the work of an emergency operations center 112.
The Azerbaijani minister will visit Batumi within the visit.
Adapted from today.az
More on the topic
- 05.12.2013 Half of Georgia's oil importation from Azerbaijan
- 28.10.2013 Car on top of Georgia's export to Azerbaijan
- 12.09.2013 Azerbaijan among the top five countries investing in Georgia
- 27.08.2013 Building bars imported from Georgia called low quality
- 18.06.2013 Georgian Defense Minister Visits Azerbaijan
- 03.01.2013 Georgia will receive additional 600 MW from Azerbaijan within the first three months of the new year
- 26.12.2012 Georgian PM visits Azerbaijan
- 03.10.2012 Georgia's elections won't change its relations with Azerbaijan - expert