Azerbaijan among the top five countries investing in Georgia
Azerbaijan is among the top five countries investing in Georgia. In this list, Azerbaijan is even ahead of the U.S.
According to the report of the Centre for Statistics of Georgia, in the second quarter of 2013, 232 million dollars was invested in this country, up 3% from the I quarter and 7 % - in comparison with last year.
During the reporting period, Azerbaijan has invested 22.1 million in Georgia. The first place in this list is taken by Luxembourg (121.1 million dollars).
The following places were occupied by China ($79.4 million), the Netherlands ($ 65 million), Turkey ($38 million), Azerbaijan ($22.1 million dollars), the U.S. ($19 million), Kazakhstan ($13.6 million), Switzerland ($9 million), and the Virgin Islands ($5.4 million).
Adapted from APA-Economics
More on the topic
- 05.12.2013 Half of Georgia's oil importation from Azerbaijan
- 28.10.2013 Car on top of Georgia's export to Azerbaijan
- 27.08.2013 Building bars imported from Georgia called low quality
- 02.08.2013 Georgia, Azerbaijan ink paper on emergency response
- 18.06.2013 Georgian Defense Minister Visits Azerbaijan
- 03.01.2013 Georgia will receive additional 600 MW from Azerbaijan within the first three months of the new year
- 26.12.2012 Georgian PM visits Azerbaijan
- 03.10.2012 Georgia's elections won't change its relations with Azerbaijan - expert