Sobering-up station for tourists to be established at the Sunny Beach
The executive of the company, managing the Sunny Beach resort, has proposed to establish a sobering-up station, since the number of victims among tourists, coming for recreation during the summer season, due to excessive drinking has not going down year after year.
Since the beginning of summer several guests from abroad, being under alcohol intoxication, have been smashed up after falling from hotel balconies. The police have received a huge number of reports from victims of robbery, who have been robbed while being drunk.
“We will call a “specialized institution”, which will receive helpless tourists”, – Zlatko Dimitrov has explained and added: “Drunken tourists should be treated like potential victims, and special measures must be taken to ensure their safety”.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 26.12.2013 Mining town Pernik builds BGN 300M Disneyland-like adventure park
- 23.12.2013 Bulgaria's Bansko – Europe's cheapest ski resort
- 29.10.2013 French plan to invest EUR 550M in Bulgaria’s largest ever ski project
- 02.10.2013 BBC shows drunkenness in Sunny Beach / Video
- 06.09.2013 Bulgaria's tourism industry calls for anti-crisis measures
- 08.08.2013 Envoy: Bulgaria to See Increase in Israeli Tourists despite Burgas Bombing
- 31.07.2013 24 British Tourists Die in Bulgaria in Summer 2012
- 16.01.2013 5% increase in number of passengers flying to and from Bulgarian Black Sea airports
- 15.01.2013 Tourist project to revive Vidin Region
- 03.01.2013 Bulgarian tourism should aim at traditional markets
- 18.12.2012 300 km of hiking routes to be restored across Vitosha Mountain
- 17.11.2012 New bike lanes will connect Burgas with the vicinage