Antalya's great start: 10.4 million tourists in five months
The number of foreign tourists who visited Turkish southern province of Antalya in the last 5 months of this year increased by 18.47 percent in comparison to the last year.
According to data by the Mediterranean Touristic Hoteliers Association (AKTOB), the number of foreign tourists visiting Antalya reached 10.4 million in 2013.
The number of tourists from Germany was up by 7.8 percent to 1.5 million and the number of Russian tourists increased 23 percent to 1 million.
Adapted from Anadolu
More on the topic
- 05.12.2013 Russians to construct BGN 18M spa in Bulgaria
- 17.10.2013 Over half a million Ukrainians visit Turkey this year
- 17.09.2013 January-July data on Armenian citizens traveling to Turkey
- 27.08.2013 Turkey sees boom in number of tourists
- 02.07.2013 Istanbul Turkey's dearest city in 2012
- 19.06.2013 More Armenian citizens visit Turkey between January and April 2013
- 19.06.2013 Fewer Russian tourists visiting Istanbul
- 18.06.2013 New measures in effect for hot air balloons in Cappadocia
- 14.06.2013 Turkey's Cappadocia region breaks tourist record this year
- 12.04.2013 Cappadocia on the rise
- 06.02.2013 Istanbul hosts half million foreign visitors last month
- 27.12.2012 Free-wheeling vacationers bring good income to Turkey