Russians to construct BGN 18M spa in Bulgaria
The Russian "Zakon, Spravedlivost i Milosurdie" Fund will invest BGN 18 million in a large spa complex in Bulgarian spa district Separeva Bania.
Construction is expected to begin by the end of the year on land provided by the municipality.
The capacity of the complex, which will become operational within two years, will be around 2,000 people. It will also include accommodation facilities with 400 beds in a hotel and villas.
For the construction, the fund established a joint venture called "Aqua Triytmant" with the local municipality. The start capital of the venture is BGN 22.4 million, of which BGN 16.8 million are on the Russian side.
Adapted from Standartnews
More on the topic
- 17.10.2013 Over half a million Ukrainians visit Turkey this year
- 17.09.2013 January-July data on Armenian citizens traveling to Turkey
- 27.08.2013 Turkey sees boom in number of tourists
- 02.07.2013 Istanbul Turkey's dearest city in 2012
- 25.06.2013 Antalya's great start: 10.4 million tourists in five months
- 19.06.2013 More Armenian citizens visit Turkey between January and April 2013
- 19.06.2013 Fewer Russian tourists visiting Istanbul
- 18.06.2013 New measures in effect for hot air balloons in Cappadocia
- 14.06.2013 Turkey's Cappadocia region breaks tourist record this year
- 12.04.2013 Cappadocia on the rise
- 06.02.2013 Istanbul hosts half million foreign visitors last month
- 27.12.2012 Free-wheeling vacationers bring good income to Turkey