More Armenian citizens visit Turkey between January and April 2013
A total of 15 264 citizens of Armenia headed to Turkey from January to April 2013. The number of Armenian citizens that visited Turkey between these months grew by 3.9% as compared to the same time period in the year past, Armenian News-NEWS.am ascertained from Turkey’s Culture and Tourism Ministry.
In its turn, the aforesaid figure is 8.2% more than the same time period in 2011.
A total of 4 528 citizens of Armenia visited Turkey in April 2013 alone.
To note, 70 956 Armenian citizens had traveled to Turkey all through 2012.
Adapted from NEWS.am
More on the topic
- 05.12.2013 Russians to construct BGN 18M spa in Bulgaria
- 17.10.2013 Over half a million Ukrainians visit Turkey this year
- 17.09.2013 January-July data on Armenian citizens traveling to Turkey
- 27.08.2013 Turkey sees boom in number of tourists
- 02.07.2013 Istanbul Turkey's dearest city in 2012
- 25.06.2013 Antalya's great start: 10.4 million tourists in five months
- 19.06.2013 Fewer Russian tourists visiting Istanbul
- 18.06.2013 New measures in effect for hot air balloons in Cappadocia
- 14.06.2013 Turkey's Cappadocia region breaks tourist record this year
- 12.04.2013 Cappadocia on the rise
- 06.02.2013 Istanbul hosts half million foreign visitors last month
- 27.12.2012 Free-wheeling vacationers bring good income to Turkey