Russian-Armenian war games started in Gumri
More than 600 soldiers and 100 units of military equipment and vehicles are taking part in the bilateral tactical war games of infantry units of the 102nd Russian military base located in Armenia.
During the war games the command will estimate the work of units’ headquarters in preparation for tactical actions and ability of officers to control soldiers in a rapidly changing situation.
Moreover, special attention will be paid to the mental preparation of staff.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 04.12.2013 Putin: Russia plans to 'strengthen positions' in South Caucasus
- 04.09.2013 Armenia ready to join Russia-led Customs Union – president
- 20.03.2013 Russia approves five-year military cooperation with Armenia
- 12.10.2012 Russia, Armenia to discuss economic cooperation
- 04.10.2012 Armenia to discuss Russian program of compatriots
- 01.10.2012 Russia reports increase in trade turnover with Armenia