Russia reports increase in trade turnover with Armenia
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has said that trade turnover between Russia and Armenia has grown and expressed satisfaction at the overall bilateral trade and economic relations between the countries, Prime reports.
Medvedev talked about the development of relations between Russia and Armenia at a meeting with his Armenian counterpart, Tigran Sargsyan, in the Crimean town of Foros in the framework of the meeting between the heads of the CIS countries.
For his part, Sargsyan said that Armenia attaches great importance to the deepening and expansion of relations with Russia.
Adapted from vestnikkavkaza.net
More on the topic
- 04.12.2013 Putin: Russia plans to 'strengthen positions' in South Caucasus
- 04.09.2013 Armenia ready to join Russia-led Customs Union – president
- 20.03.2013 Russia approves five-year military cooperation with Armenia
- 12.10.2012 Russia, Armenia to discuss economic cooperation
- 04.10.2012 Armenia to discuss Russian program of compatriots
- 03.10.2012 Russian-Armenian war games started in Gumri