Russia approves five-year military cooperation with Armenia
The Russian Cabinet has approved the project of an agreement for military cooperation with Armenia. The Federal Service for Military and Technical Cooperation was ordered to discuss signing of the document with Armenia, RIA Novosti reports.
The agreement sets the order of military shipments. Prices for products are formed according to legislature of the supplier.
According to the document, Armenia and Russia will protect results of each other’s intellectual activities. The agreement will be signed for 5 years.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 04.12.2013 Putin: Russia plans to 'strengthen positions' in South Caucasus
- 04.09.2013 Armenia ready to join Russia-led Customs Union – president
- 12.10.2012 Russia, Armenia to discuss economic cooperation
- 04.10.2012 Armenia to discuss Russian program of compatriots
- 03.10.2012 Russian-Armenian war games started in Gumri
- 01.10.2012 Russia reports increase in trade turnover with Armenia