Cruise ships to call at port Sochi on February 1-5, 2014
Cruise ships will call at port Sochi on February 1-5, 2014, IAA PortNews was informed by a participant of the meeting dedicated to safety aspects of Sochi port navigation during Winter Olympics 2014.
The permits to use hydraulic facilities at Sochi port are to be obtained by January 25, 2014.
Installation of 100-tonne landfasts for mooring of oversized vessels with high displacement are nearing completion at port Imeretinka.
Adapted from PortNews
More on the topic
- 14.01.2014 Five athletes to represent Moldova at Sochi Olympic Games
- 26.12.2013 Rosmorport to deploy 5 tugs at Sochi port for Sochi 2014 Olympics
- 09.12.2013 German President boycotts Sochi Olympics in Russia
- 08.11.2013 Olympic torch taken to open space by Russian cosmonauts
- 01.10.2013 Olympic flame lit for Sochi 2014 Winter Games
- 27.08.2013 Transport entrance to Sochi to be closed for the Olympics period
- 30.07.2013 One-third of Olympic transport will be adapted for disabled
- 05.07.2013 Sochi Olympics ticket sales to be renewed in autumn
- 02.07.2013 12 thousand employees of the Ministry of Emergencies to ensure security at the Olympics 2014
- 24.01.2013 Investors buy snow machines for Sochi Olympic Games
- 04.01.2013 Olympic flame will be brought to Sochi on Russian troika
- 04.01.2013 4 railway stations will be renovated in Sochi