Rosmorport to deploy 5 tugs at Sochi port for Sochi 2014 Olympics
Rosmorport will provide five tugboats for work at the port of Sochi during the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, a source told PortNews.
The source participated in a meeting on the safety of navigation and docking at the port of Sochi during the 2014 Winter Olympics, which was held on December 2013 in Sochi.
FSI Sochi Port Authority will handle general management issues to ensure safe mooring of cruise ships in the port.
More on the topic
- 14.01.2014 Five athletes to represent Moldova at Sochi Olympic Games
- 26.12.2013 Cruise ships to call at port Sochi on February 1-5, 2014
- 09.12.2013 German President boycotts Sochi Olympics in Russia
- 08.11.2013 Olympic torch taken to open space by Russian cosmonauts
- 01.10.2013 Olympic flame lit for Sochi 2014 Winter Games
- 27.08.2013 Transport entrance to Sochi to be closed for the Olympics period
- 30.07.2013 One-third of Olympic transport will be adapted for disabled
- 05.07.2013 Sochi Olympics ticket sales to be renewed in autumn
- 02.07.2013 12 thousand employees of the Ministry of Emergencies to ensure security at the Olympics 2014
- 24.01.2013 Investors buy snow machines for Sochi Olympic Games
- 04.01.2013 Olympic flame will be brought to Sochi on Russian troika
- 04.01.2013 4 railway stations will be renovated in Sochi