Ukraine to hold consultations with Customs Union on December 18
Consultations between the Eurasian Economic Commission and Ukraine on trade issues will be held in Moscow on December 18.
Minister of Trade of the Eurasian Economic Commission Andrei Slepnyov said this in Moscow on Monday, a Ukrinform correspondent reported.
"We are planning a dialogue with the Ukrainian side, and we have signed a respective memorandum. We are planning to discuss these issues with [Ukrainian Economic Development and Trade] Minister [Ihor] Prasolov on December 18," he said.
The Eurasian Economic Commission for Europe (ECE) is a permanent supranational regulatory body of the Customs Union (CU) and the Common Economic Space.
More on the topic
- 25.12.2013 Roadmap for Armenia’s accession to Customs Union signed
- 12.11.2013 Ukraine suspends negotiations on joining EDB
- 30.10.2013 Eurasian Economic Commission proposes to raise duties on Ukrainian products
- 03.10.2013 Cabinet endorses joining first document of Customs Union
- 24.09.2013 Ukrainian premier to attend EurAsEC meeting
- 16.09.2013 Kozhara: It's early to talk about creation of Eurasian Union
- 12.09.2013 Talks on Armenia’s accession to Customs Union starts in November