Kozhara: It's early to talk about creation of Eurasian Union
OSCE Chairperson-in-Office and Ukrainian Foreign Minister Leonid Kozhara has said he believes that it is early to talk about the creation of the Eurasian Union until the authors of the project are working on its implementation.
He said this in an interview with Romanian newspaper Romania Libera, a Ukrinform correspondent reported.
"In my opinion, it's too early to talk about the creation of the Eurasian Union. As far as we know, the authors of this project are working on the project," Kozhara said.
While speaking about Ukraine's cooperation with the Eurasian Union, the foreign minister noted that Ukraine had outlined the ways of pragmatic cooperation with all partners and added that the question of concrete interaction with the union would be discussed in detail as soon as its real parameters become known.
More on the topic
- 25.12.2013 Roadmap for Armenia’s accession to Customs Union signed
- 26.11.2013 Ukraine to hold consultations with Customs Union on December 18
- 12.11.2013 Ukraine suspends negotiations on joining EDB
- 30.10.2013 Eurasian Economic Commission proposes to raise duties on Ukrainian products
- 03.10.2013 Cabinet endorses joining first document of Customs Union
- 24.09.2013 Ukrainian premier to attend EurAsEC meeting
- 12.09.2013 Talks on Armenia’s accession to Customs Union starts in November