Rating of container lines of Romania 9 months 2013
The rating is made by Informall Business Group, based on on the data for overall container turnover, without transshipment.
Record of market share growth (in % of market share) in Romania were HLCL 5,13% and ARKAS 1,52%. At the same time record of drop was shown by CMA CGM – 2,5% and K LINE -2,01%.
More on the topic
- 24.12.2013 Ukraine's Yuzhny port welcomes first 300-m-long box ship ever / Photo
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Georgia 9 months 2013
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Russia 9 months 2013
- 15.10.2013 Container throughput of Ukrainian seaports up 8.1% to 578,190 TEUs Jan-Sep’13
- 25.09.2013 FESCO opens new regular container service from N. America to Novorossiysk and Sochi
- 09.08.2013 New container line between Asia and Europe to start operations
- 19.07.2013 Cargo transportation by water transport of Ukraine down 31.9% to 2.2 mln t in HI’13
- 09.07.2013 “Ukrzaliznytsya” introduced new container transportation route
- 20.06.2013 UASC debuts new Sub-Continent-Turkey service