Cargo transportation by water transport of Ukraine down 31.9% to 2.2 mln t in HI’13
In January-June 2013, water transport of Ukraine carried 2.2 mln t of cargo (-31.9%, year-on-year), says press center of the Statistic Committee of Ukraine.
In the first half of 2013 cargo turnover dropped by 32% to 1.95 bln tonne-km.
The decline of volumes was registered in all sectors – railway, automobile, water, air and pipeline.
From the beginning of the year, all types of transport in Ukraine carried 356.1 mln t of cargo (-6.5%, year-on-year).
Adapted from portnews
More on the topic
- 24.12.2013 Ukraine's Yuzhny port welcomes first 300-m-long box ship ever / Photo
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Georgia 9 months 2013
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Romania 9 months 2013
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Russia 9 months 2013
- 15.10.2013 Container throughput of Ukrainian seaports up 8.1% to 578,190 TEUs Jan-Sep’13
- 25.09.2013 FESCO opens new regular container service from N. America to Novorossiysk and Sochi
- 09.08.2013 New container line between Asia and Europe to start operations
- 09.07.2013 “Ukrzaliznytsya” introduced new container transportation route
- 20.06.2013 UASC debuts new Sub-Continent-Turkey service