New container line between Asia and Europe to start operations
On September 6, 2013 the Chinese (Hong Kong) company Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) will launch the new EMX container service. It will connect ports of Asia, the Mediterranean, and the Black Sea.
The following ports will be called in the framework of the new container service: Busan, Da Chan Bay, Kelang, and Novorossiysk.
EMX service will have the following rotation: Busan - Ningbo – Shanghai – Da Chan Bay – Kelang Port – through the Suez Canal- Haifa – Istanbul – Odessa – Novorossiysk – Istanbul – Haifa – back through the Suez Canal – Nhava Sheva- Kelang Port – Da Chan Bay – Busan.
For a long time OOCL Company has been one of the world’s largest integrated international container transporters and logistic service providers. The corporation has more than 290 offices in 60 countries all around the world.
More on the topic
- 24.12.2013 Ukraine's Yuzhny port welcomes first 300-m-long box ship ever / Photo
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Georgia 9 months 2013
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Romania 9 months 2013
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Russia 9 months 2013
- 15.10.2013 Container throughput of Ukrainian seaports up 8.1% to 578,190 TEUs Jan-Sep’13
- 25.09.2013 FESCO opens new regular container service from N. America to Novorossiysk and Sochi
- 19.07.2013 Cargo transportation by water transport of Ukraine down 31.9% to 2.2 mln t in HI’13
- 09.07.2013 “Ukrzaliznytsya” introduced new container transportation route
- 20.06.2013 UASC debuts new Sub-Continent-Turkey service