“Ukrzaliznytsya” introduced new container transportation route
A new container transportation route, delivered by the sea transport, has been introduced by “Ukrzaliznytsya”.
Starting from June 2013, a new container train “Illichivets” runs from the Illichivsk port to Kyiv (“Kyiv-Liski” station). The route is operated by the “Liski” Ukrainian State Transport Service Center (belonging to “Ukrzaliznytsya”).
This route has received tariff discounts for transportation of universal large-tonnage containers: 15% – for loaded ones and 20% – for empty ones. These preferences are provided for transportation of the proper container fleet in proper carriages.
The validity of tariff discounts for the new route has been extended until the end of 2013.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 24.12.2013 Ukraine's Yuzhny port welcomes first 300-m-long box ship ever / Photo
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Georgia 9 months 2013
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Romania 9 months 2013
- 28.10.2013 Rating of container lines of Russia 9 months 2013
- 15.10.2013 Container throughput of Ukrainian seaports up 8.1% to 578,190 TEUs Jan-Sep’13
- 25.09.2013 FESCO opens new regular container service from N. America to Novorossiysk and Sochi
- 09.08.2013 New container line between Asia and Europe to start operations
- 19.07.2013 Cargo transportation by water transport of Ukraine down 31.9% to 2.2 mln t in HI’13
- 20.06.2013 UASC debuts new Sub-Continent-Turkey service