South Stream Transport B.V. shareholders confirm terms and conditions of South Stream’s offshore section construction
Shareholders of South Stream Transport B.V. held a meeting where they discussed and confirmed the implementation of a number of the Shareholders Agreement terms and conditions, including the company's long-term business plan draft approval and the Gas Transmission Agreement between Gazprom Export and South Stream Transport B.V.
Shareholders Meeting confirmed the decision to continue the large-scale construction of South Stream's four offshore gas lines with a total throughput capacity of 63 billion cubic meters, as well as shareholders' financing provision in the amount needed for building South Stream's offshore section.
Adapted from Gazprom
More on the topic
- 15.01.2014 EC launches probe of tender for Bulgarian section of South Stream
- 14.01.2014 Russia unwilling to annul South Stream agreements
- 14.01.2014 11 companies to compete in Bulgaria’s South Stream tender
- 09.12.2013 EC: Flaws of South Stream agreements with Gazprom revealed in August
- 06.12.2013 European Commission sets up three coditions for ''illegal'' South Stream
- 05.11.2013 South Stream will not harm Bulgaria's environment – minister
- 04.11.2013 Bulgaria to receive South Stream dividends from Y1
- 01.11.2013 South Stream groundbreaking ceremony held in Bulgaria / Photos
- 02.10.2013 Bulgaria renegotiates the 8% interest on the loan of "South Stream - Bulgaria"
- 09.09.2013 Varna locals rаlly against Russian-sponsored pipeline
- 06.09.2013 Board of directors of South Stream Bulgaria reshuffled
- 25.07.2013 Russia, Macedonia sign South Stream gas pipeline agreement