Training exercise Black Sea Trust 2013 begins in Turkey
The naval war games "Black Sea Trust 2013" have been launched in Turkey September 19.
The Navies of Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Romania have been invited as observers, the head of the information department of the Black Sea Fleet 1st Rank Captain Vyacheslav Trukhachev said.
The three-day exercise is being held in the naval base of Eregli. Their objective, according to Trukhachev, is to strengthen cooperation in security on water among the Black Sea countries.
Last year's training of the Black Sea Trust program was held at the Russian naval base in Novorossiysk.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 12.08.2013 U.S.- Georgia joint tactical exercises held in Batumi
- 01.08.2013 Another Russian Black Sea fleet training at the Crimean territory: Russian machinery landing operation at the Opuk Cape / Photos
- 23.07.2013 Sea Breeze 2013 completed / Photo
- 22.07.2013 Sea Breeze 2013: active phase completed
- 18.07.2013 Foreign Mass Medias visit Ukrainian Navy pilots
- 15.07.2013 Crews of Ukrainian Hetman Sahaidachnyi Frigate and Turkish Meltem host guests
- 09.07.2013 Azerbaijan, US, Turkey to have military drills on July 13
- 08.07.2013 Sea Breeze 2013 naval exercises begin in Odesa
- 02.07.2013 Georgia takes part in “Black Sea Hawk 2013” international exercises
- 26.06.2013 Farvater Myru 2013: Active Phase launched
- 24.06.2013 Farvater Myru 2013 launch in Sevastopol / Foto
- 27.12.2012 Russia to have counter-terrorism drills near Syria