Ukrainian company invests in juice concentrate in Moldova
Ukraine's manufacturer of concentrated juice, TBFruit, announced plans to invest 25 million euros in the construction of a plant to produce concentrated juice in Edinet, the north of Moldova.
This was announced during a meeting in Chisinau of Moldova's Deputy Economy Minister Dumitru Godoroja with TBFruit director Taras Barshchovsky, a Ukrinform correspondent in Moldova reported.
"The Ukrainian company presented its investment project for the construction of a plant to produce concentrated juice within the industrial park in Edinet. The project involves an investment of 25 million euros with the creation of hundreds of new jobs in the north of the country," Godoroja said.
Barschovsky, for his part, noted that, in addition to the plant in Edinet, the Ukrainian company plans to expand the geography of Moldovan investment by the construction of another plant for the production of grape juice in the south of Moldova.
Adapted from Ukrinform
More on the topic
- 06.12.2013 European top bank lends loan for Moldovan harness factory
- 27.09.2013 Five new industrial residents to invest in northern Moldova FEZ
- 12.09.2013 Over 7 million euros to be invested in bio-fuel enterprise from Moldovan town
- 09.09.2013 World Bank Group launches new Country Partnership Strategy for the Republic of Moldova
- 06.09.2013 Regardless of political rhetoric, Russia is further investing in Moldova – Trade Representative of the RF
- 19.08.2013 Gagauzia authorities eliminate last impediment to sportive center construction in Ceadir-Lunga
- 27.06.2013 Second private industrial park to be created in Moldova
- 10.01.2013 European institutions were the largest donors to Moldova in 2012