Romanian Government to increase number of scholarships for Moldovan students
The Romanian Government will increase the number of scholarships for Moldovan students, said visiting President Traian Basescu at a news conference July 17.
He said that: “Following this good tradition of offering scholarships for the Moldovan youths, the Romanian Government will continue to annually increase the number of free-of-charge study places, so that all those who want to continue their studies in Romania, be given this chance.”
In his words, in 2014-2015, Romania will offer 6 thousand scholarships for Moldovan students and school-graduates and will organize a summer camp for pupils.
Infotag’s dossier: This year, the Romanian Government allotted 5.5 thousand scholarships for Moldovan students, against 5 thousand scholarships offered in 2012.
Adapted from Infotag
More on the topic
- 14.01.2014 Actiunea 2012 organizes winter school in Bucharest for Unirea partisans
- 23.12.2013 Premier Leanca’s visit to Romania begins against the background of sharpening relations between Chisinau and Bucharest
- 19.12.2013 Basescu decorates Moldovan lawmakers for good work in Romanian language’s favor
- 12.11.2013 Moldovan PM to meet Romanian counterpart in Bucharest, EU top officials
- 24.09.2013 DefMin Dusa: Romania, Moldova will sign bilateral military cooperation agreement late this November
- 17.09.2013 Chisinau and bucharest sign agreement on transmitting TVR1 in Moldova
- 29.08.2013 Moldovan foreign minister on a working visit to Bucharest
- 04.07.2013 Moldovan, Romanian officials address issues related to granting Romanian citizenship
- 27.06.2013 Moldova, Romania to ratify border treaty
- 27.05.2013 Moldovan, Romanian officials sign cooperation agreements in energy area
- 30.01.2013 Romania puts off gas pipeline construction beginning by three months
- 21.01.2013 Romania provides 300,000 euros for increasing Moldovan agro-food products quality