More than 1 billion cubic meters of gas produced in Ukraine during 2012
State Joint Stock Company «Chernomorneftegaz» in 2012 compared with 2011, increased production of natural gas in the Black and Azov seas by 11.2% to 1, 174 billion cubic meters. Reports UNN according to the press service of the company.
«Annual Plan 2012, approved at the level of 1 billion 171 million cubic meters, was exceeded by 3 million cubic meters. Thus, the company continues to sell its product on time program to a three-fold increase in gas production to 2016 and exit 2015 to three billion cubic meters of annual production, » – said in a statement.
Active exploration of the shelf of the Black Sea «Chernomorneftegaz» is from 2011. For two years, the long-term decline in production is stopped, began to increase.
Recall that in January-November 2012, Ukraine has increased the volume of gas (natural and associated) by 0.6%, or 101.9 million cubic meters compared to the corresponding period of 2011 year, to 18 billion 461.2 million cubic meters.
Adapted from UNN
More on the topic
- 29.11.2013 Ukraine will sign gas contract with Slovakia next week – Stavytsky
- 14.11.2013 Ukraine triples gas supplies from Europe
- 06.11.2013 Ukraine will sign agreement on Skifska field development in November - Stavytsky
- 06.11.2013 Ukraine, Chevron sign hydrocarbon sharing agreement
- 05.11.2013 Ukraine, Croatia to sign memorandum on Adriatic Gas Corridor Nov. 5
- 04.11.2013 Ukraine plans to sign PSA with Eni and EDF on Black Sea shelf by 2014
- 30.10.2013 Ukraine reopens gas imports via Poland
- 28.10.2013 Ukraine to get gas along Adriatic corridor via Croatia, Hungary
- 17.10.2013 Ukraine hopes to get five billion cubic meters of shale gas in next five years
- 04.10.2013 Ukraine invites Japan to participate in construction of LNG terminal
- 03.10.2013 Government plans to sign agreement with ExxonMobil in October
- 01.10.2013 Ukraine further cuts Russian gas consumption