Termination of Novorossiysk-Sochi-Novorossiysk ferry line
Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch notifies on termination of the Novorossiysk-Sochi-Novorossiysk ferry route in 2013. According to FSUE Rosmorport, transportation requests for the return passage are applicable with the date of loading on the ferry till December 25, 2013.
Functioning of the Novorossiysk-Sochi-Novorossiysk ferry line is not planned for 2014.
More detailed information on terms and conditions of providing by the Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch servises on sea transportation of motor vehicles for the period of the ferry line termination could be found in "Passenger and Cargo Transportation Services of the Azovo-Chernomorsky Basin Branch" division.
Adapted from Portnews
More on the topic
- 04.09.2013 Port Varna expects boom of trade thanks to new ferry
- 27.08.2013 Kerch ferry raised the number of runs
- 19.07.2013 Ukrainian Government approved Regulations on carriage of goods through rail-ferry service between the ports of Ukraine and Turkey
- 09.07.2013 World's largest ferry Vilnius Seaways takes Illichivsk-Poti route / Photo
- 24.10.2012 Information panel for Kerch ferry to be installed in the Crimea