Information panel for Kerch ferry to be installed in the Crimea
The electronic panel will show the online information on the Kerch ferry workload.
Drivers and passengers will be able to get information on the number of ferry boats working, departure time, passage delays, and ferry boats occupancy.
Locations for the panels will be agreed upon in the nearest future. It is expected that these panels will be installed immediately at the entrance to the Crimea and at the main traffic ways of the peninsula.
As it has been informed before, in 2012, due to the rise in the passenger traffic, the Kerch ferry had arranged a number of additional passages.
English transaltion BSN
More on the topic
- 02.12.2013 Termination of Novorossiysk-Sochi-Novorossiysk ferry line
- 04.09.2013 Port Varna expects boom of trade thanks to new ferry
- 27.08.2013 Kerch ferry raised the number of runs
- 19.07.2013 Ukrainian Government approved Regulations on carriage of goods through rail-ferry service between the ports of Ukraine and Turkey
- 09.07.2013 World's largest ferry Vilnius Seaways takes Illichivsk-Poti route / Photo