Ukrainian Government approved Regulations on carriage of goods through rail-ferry service between the ports of Ukraine and Turkey
Today, on July 17, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved the Rules for the organization of operation of freight through the international railway-ferry service between the Ukrainian and Turkish ports and approved the Draft Law on their ratification.
According to the Minister of Infrastructure Vladimir Kozak, the adoption of the Rules will be the legal basis for cooperation in the field of international rail-freight ferry services between Ukraine and Turkey.
"These rules define operating procedures of railroad freight cars, containers and other vehicles and their numbered account of freight cars, containers in international transportation via the ports of Ukraine and the Republic of Turkey", - said Vladimir Kozak. The Rules are also set out the principles of the calculations for the carriage of goods, cars and containers.
More on the topic
- 02.12.2013 Termination of Novorossiysk-Sochi-Novorossiysk ferry line
- 04.09.2013 Port Varna expects boom of trade thanks to new ferry
- 27.08.2013 Kerch ferry raised the number of runs
- 09.07.2013 World's largest ferry Vilnius Seaways takes Illichivsk-Poti route / Photo
- 24.10.2012 Information panel for Kerch ferry to be installed in the Crimea