Kerch ferry raised the number of runs
The number of runs at the Kerch ferry has been raised to the maximum – 22 a day.
Such information has been announced by the press service of the Azov and Black Sea Regional Department of the Ukrainian State Border Service.
It is expected that the number of foreign citizens, leaving Ukraine via the “Crimea” passing point, will rise. Technological peculiarities of the ferry operation and the traffic capacity of this passing point result in the appearance of queues.
The ferry traffic capacity is approximately 1000 passenger vehicles and 30 freight vehicles (including buses) and 6000 persons a day.
There had been earlier information on the kilometer-long queue at the Kerch – Caucasus Port ferry.
More on the topic
- 02.12.2013 Termination of Novorossiysk-Sochi-Novorossiysk ferry line
- 04.09.2013 Port Varna expects boom of trade thanks to new ferry
- 19.07.2013 Ukrainian Government approved Regulations on carriage of goods through rail-ferry service between the ports of Ukraine and Turkey
- 09.07.2013 World's largest ferry Vilnius Seaways takes Illichivsk-Poti route / Photo
- 24.10.2012 Information panel for Kerch ferry to be installed in the Crimea