Ukrainian PM stresses importance of creating FTA with Turkey
Negotiations on the creation of a free trade area (FTA) between Ukraine and Turkey are coming to an end.
Ukrainian Prime Minister Mykola Azarov said this at the fourth International Black Sea Economic Forum in Yalta on Thursday, the government portal reported.
"We're completing these difficult negotiations. The free trade area with Turkey is extremely important to us," he said.
Azarov said that Turkey is Ukraine's strategic partner. In particular, Turkish companies are implementing a great number of infrastructure projects in Ukraine, he said.
Adapted from Ukrinform
More on the topic
- 17.07.2013 Turkey raises duties on walnuts imports from Ukraine
- 05.07.2013 Ukrainian parliament ratifies intergovernmental air travel deal with Turkey
- 05.02.2013 Ukraine in talks with Turkey over tanker traffic through Bosporus
- 01.02.2013 Crimean hoteliers will undergo training in Turkey
- 21.11.2012 Turkish magazine plans to write about the Crimea
- 16.11.2012 Ukrainian experts study hotel management in Turkey
- 23.10.2012 Turkish submarines reconnoiter near the Crimean shores
- 03.10.2012 Ukraine and Turkey have simplified the procedure of transport of goods in railway